- Color block basket from Target: I have several of these baskets, I love them all, I use one to put all the dog food in, another to put all my scarves and mittens in… cause, Colorado, and another is sitting under my desk with randomness in tow. I got them on sale too, which just makes it all so much better.
- Winsor & Newton ink in Brick Red: I used it on a few doodles in my sketchbook, and I just like the color, it does well in a dip pen too.
- Jamie Oliver’s Comfort Food: I have yet to cook all the things in here, but, the ones I have cooked are very YUM!!! Especially the Moussaka… God I LOVE MOUSSAKA!! Moussaka is just an all the time any season favorite for me. I use Zucchini (or Courgette for you peeps that aren’t American and are fancy sounding.) instead of eggplant cause eggplant texture is very hit or miss with me, so I play it safe with some zucchs instead. Anyway, yeah, I love me some cook books, and this is a good one.
- Winsor & Newton Brushmarker in Soft Peach: I just love this color, it’s very happy and spring. The Winsor & Newton Brushmarkers do pretty good and they aren’t half as outrageously expensive as Copics, but it’s not refillable 😦 and the packaging isn’t my favorite, but it does a good job and this color is lovely.
- Frida Kahlo Paper clip: This is one of those Etsy planner accessory buys, and I don’t use it on paper often, but it does hang out above my desk on my “inspiration” board. It’s just Whimsy cute and makes me smile. I got it from LittleTaintedCactus on Etsy along with some Star Wars ones… and, yeah, I love stationary, I like Planners, I like pens and stickers, so I’m totally a sucker for cute paper clips.
And that’s April Favorites for you, there were so many things I could have included, but, I didn’t did I.
See you all tomorrow for another Monday Feeling!